Are you a passionate do-gooder, who wants to change the world of pediatric cancer? Here is your chance to network with like-minded, energetic, driven individuals and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of our children.
Band of Parents’ Young Professional Board is a group of dedicated young professionals who are committed to helping find a cure for the pediatric cancer neuroblastoma. As Band of Parents ambassadors, their mission is to promote awareness of the organization — through public relations, fundraising, outreach, and recruiting of new members. Like any winning sports team, a successful nonprofit thrives with outstanding rookies as well as veterans. We hope to cultivate, inspire, and empower a new generation of philanthropic leaders and Band of Parents supporters.
Each Young Professional Board member is committed to:
- Quarterly meetings with the Executive Director; members must attend at least four meetings in person per year
- Identifying ways to support Band of Parents’ key fundraising events, including Evening of Hope and Cocktails for a Cure
- Promoting Band of Parents’ mission, events and YoungProfessional Board extensively on social media
- Volunteering at one major Band of Parents fundraising event per year
- Raising money or in-kind gifts to advance the Band of Parents mission
- Advocating on behalf of Band of Parents, developing relationships within the community
If you are interested in joining our Young Professional Board, please contact our Development Director, Kim Roginski, at firstname.lastname@example.org.